Thursday, January 28, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog!  As you know, I LOVE to sew.  About a year ago, I decided to open up my own Etsy shop to sell some of the handmade things I've created.  It's been exciting to share my creations with other moms, but my biggest joy is sewing things for my own children.  I've been sharing my sewing projects off and on at my main blog, but I wanted a place that was all about sewing.  Here is what you will find at Sew Inspired By Baby's blog:
  • News and information about my Etsy shop
  • New items for sale in my Etsy shop
  • Sewing tips and tricks I've learned
  • Sewing project tutorials
  • Links to free patterns and other tutorials I love
  • Sewing projects I've created for my little ones
You will also notice links to some of my favorite sewing blogs on the sidebar.  Be sure to check them out if you need a little sewing inspiration.  Also, don't forget to sign up to follow my blog, so you will be notified whenever I finish a new post.  Thank you so much for joining me on my sewing adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment